MYSTERY CREEK EVENTS CENTRE IS NOW OPERATING
UNDER COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 2 GUIDELINES
If you have a query about an upcoming event you have arranged with Mystery Creek Events Centre,
or how we can plan a new event for you once alert levels have changed, please contact us here.
If you wish to visit our New Zealand National Fieldays Society HQ, please follow the guidance via this link instead.
we make sure eventS at Mystery Creek ARE both safe and enjoyablE
Contact tracing: If you visit our venue, we encourage you to record your visit via the Covid tracer app and wear a face mask to protect yourself and others. In accordance with government guidelines, we have official QR codes stationed at every entry.
Event layout: Our experienced Venue Event Managers can assist you with configuring our different spaces to allow for adequate spacing without detracting from the event. We encourage you to wear a face mask at all times, and you must keep 1 metre apart from others – even if you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Cleaning: We maintain a frequent and thorough cleaning process and schedule for shared spaces, and ensure facilities are well stocked with soap, and paper towels where hand dryers are not available.
Hygiene: At Mystery Creek we have ample facilities for visitors to be able to regularly wash their hands as well as many hand sanitiser systems installed throughout.
Unparalleled space: With 114 hectares of land, 7 unique event spaces, unlimited parking, and ample facilities such as restrooms and kitchens – meeting social distancing requirements could not be any easier.
- COVID-19: Accessible information – Information and health advice about COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) in Easy Read, New Zealand Sign Language, Large print, and Audio formats. Read more
- COVID-19 Health and Wellbeing Survey – The COVID-19 Health and Wellbeing Survey provides information about how New Zealanders have been impacted by COVID-19. Read more
- COVID-19 – Information sheets for the general public – Information sheets about COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) for the general public. Read more
- Learning modules to support your family and whānau during COVID-19 – The Ministry of Health has worked with Careerforce to create learning modules with useful advice on how to halt the spread of COVID-19. Read more
- NZ COVID Tracer app – NZ COVID Tracer helps you protect yourself, your friends, your whānau and your community by enabling faster contact tracing. Read more